Friday, November 2, 2007

Spotlight on... KARA

KARA (aka Kare, Karebear, KaRUH), 5'8" Junior, OH, 1st yr on Varsity Favorite Drill: The Pit Other Sports: Basketball, Soccer Best thing about your team: We are all so close and have so much team unity. I love my team like I love my sisters! Coolest thing about being an OH: When I get a kill that no one can touch, it's such a great high, its like God looks down from the heavens and angels sing and everything is good! Best MTT Tip: Never focus on past mistakes, it will only ruin your game. Tell yourself the good things you're about to do. Favorite Cheer: Ahh Roof (clap clap) roof roof ROOF ROOF! Coach says... Kara is an awesome all-around player. She is a great passer, hitter and server. She has improved SO MUCH from the beginning of the season, especially in her mental game. She is passionate about the game and that drives her to keep getting better. I am extremely proud of Kara... when I think about how much she's grown this year, it makes me beam inside!

No comments: